Hot & Cold Pack
Place GELID® Gel Ice Pack into a freezer for 2 hrs. The GELID® Gel Ice Pack will remain flexible even when frozen.
Remove the GELID® Gel Ice Pack from freezer. Insert GELID® Gel Ice Pack into the fabric pocket of support and then apply to body. Do not apply directly on the body.
Insert hot GELID® Gel Ice Pack into the pocket of the support, and then apply to body. Do not apply directly on the body.
Prepare GELID® Gel Ice Pack for hot therapy by following heating instructions.
1. Bring pan of water to boil and remove from heat.
2. DO NOT BOIL THE GELID® GEL ICE PACK DIRECTLY.
3. Immerse the GELID® Gel Ice Packs in hot water for 8 -10 minutes.
4. Carefully drain the water in the bowl and remove the GELID® Gel Ice Pack with a towel.
5. Test the GELID® Gel Ice Pack first before use. If the unit is too hot let it cool-off before use.
6. Insert GELID® Gel Ice Pack into the pocket of support, and then apply to body.
Hot & Cold Pack Uses
- Consult a physician prior to use
- Never apply this GELID®Gel Ice Pack directly to skin
- Do not use the hot/cold pack along with sports creams, balms, liniment or lotions